Friday, February 24, 2012

Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique

Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth

How to find Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special discount for Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth.You can choose to buy a product and Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will likely be this is a MUST HAVE terrific product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You can find out where to get the best deal on Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth


List Price : $36.95
Price : $32.75
You Save : $10.50 (28%)
Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth

Product Description


Set of 15 cute Ema Jane Grosgrain hair bows and 15 matching soft Ema Jane crochet headbands perfect for any color outfit. Mix and match colors, or use the bows with one of our Ema Jane Gerber daisy headbands.

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0050DT11Q

 

Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth

 

Customer Reviews


I recieved this product today. (Be sure to read "UPDATE" below)
Pro: The shipping was very quick.
Cons: The desciption states that there are 'matching" headband, however, there are a few mismatched bows and headbands. The bows are hot glued together, uneven, and not made well. The hairclips are pointy, sharp and unsafe, which could injure / poke a child's head. The clips are also cheap and some fell apart the first time I tried to clip them on the appropriate headband. The headbands are very cheap as well; they look as though they wil not last very long or break and cause a choking hazard. I have a lot of other headbands that look similar from other stores and when compared, you can see the lack of quality.
Overall, very disappointed in this product and would NOT suggest it to anyone. I am asking the company for a full refund.
UPDATE:
Wrote the above unfavorable review which seller BADGERED me about in 4 different emails. She told me to remove review each time and said the bows were only .70 /pc. My unsatisfaction / total cost of $27 were irrelevent. Seller became ATTACKING, INVASIVE, and EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. She even admitted to trying to google me, although from her description she has the wrong person. Even still this is very unsettling and a huge invasion of privacy
We are entitled to share our experience and allowed to express them in reviews...favorable or unfavorable. This seller thinks she can bully people into removing or changing their reviews. I would NOT do any business with this very unprofessinal seller!

I think these headbands and bows are great! I received mine very quickly and they arrived nicely (not smashed like some other reviews said). I love that they have so many different colors! I also like that the bows are separate from the headbands so I can even use the bows on my 3 year old. I tried one on my baby as soon as I got them and she looked so adorable! Compared to how expensive baby headbands can be I think this is a great deal and very good quality!

 

Ema Jane - 30 Set of Colorful Grosgrain Hair Bows with Matching Soft Boutique Quality Crochet Headbands (Set of 15 Bows + 15 Headbands) for Baby, Newborn, Toddler, Girls, Youth

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment