Monday, April 9, 2012

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink

Item Explanation


From the particular Manufacturer
An incredible bath present. Features a five item tricot arranged. Ideal add-on for the particular girl.
An incredible bath present. Features a five item tricot arranged. Ideal add-on for the particular girl.
By : Fisher-Price
Price : $19.99
Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink

How to find Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink.You can choose to buy a product and Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

might be this is a MUST HAVE excellent product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You are going to find out where to get the best deal on Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • ASIN: B0028OWQYO
  • UPC: 089305329825
  • Item model number: 32982
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 41,268 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
  • 63 inClothing Baby Baby Girls Accessories Receiving Blankets

 

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink

 

Item Functions

  • 0-6 a few months FRICTION MATERIAL
  • Includes trousers as well as tee shirt FRICTION MATERIAL
  • Body fit as well as diaper protect FRICTION MATERIAL
  • Adorable shake FRICTION MATERIAL

Customer Reviews


Really cute outfits, rattle I could do without, great price for the mix and match outfits and they are durable!

I ordered this for myself the moment I found out I am having a baby girl. When the package arrived, I found I love it even more in person. The outfits are so cute and there is a little rattle on the front of the package. I think this would make a wonderful baby shower gift.

 

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 5 Piece Layette Set, Pink

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment