Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks

Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks

Product Description


Color: Pink Multi
From the Manufacturer
Oceans of fun and two gifts in one. Baby Aspen's sassy, pink "Mrs. Sock T. Pus" brings baby four pair of snazzy socks, and then stays to play and snuggle with her new friend. With rattles and crinkles and eight arms for extra hugs, it won't be long before this darling of the deep swims right into baby's heart.
Baby girl will be swimming in stylish socks when she gets a visit from Mrs. Sock T. Pus! Eight appendages=four pairs of socks! After the socks slide off, this plush and pretty girl baby gift is ready to reach out play all day!
By : Ba Aspen
List Price : $25.00
Price : $21.21
You Save : $3.79 (15%)
Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks

How to find Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks.You can choose to buy a product and Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will be this is a MUST HAVE terrific product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You are going to find out where to get the best deal on Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11 inches ; 8.8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B004071ZOE
  • UPC: 843905099560
  • Item model number: BA15004PK
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 16,780 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
  • 74 inClothing Baby Unisex Accessories Socks

 

Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks

 

Product Features

  • Plush octopus with polka dots, a friendly face, a head that rattles and eight sock-covered tentacles
  • Includes four pair of socks with slip-proof bottoms
  • Polyester octopus can be surface-washed; cotton-polyblend socks can be machine washed
  • Octopus measures approximately 11" H x 10" W

Customer Reviews


This is a very cute gift, it rattles when you shake it is plush and soft... but it is nothing extraordinary - Definitely not worth the $25 or so it's going for This product has the potential of being worth $15 tops in my books; my family disagrees and says I'm being too generous, and that it looks more like it's worth $10 at the most. (I have to agree, just looking at it, it does look like the stuffed animal cost $10, but add in the socks and that's where I get the extra $5...) If they would lower the price I would keep it ; also recommend it, so that I may purchase an added little something; because as a solo gift I do not think it would suffice.
Therefore this is what I feel--
All in all it is cute, but I am certain the receiver of this product/gift would think you haven't spent nearly what you indeed did! :(

The octopus/socks is the CUTEST idea/gift ever. The octopus even has a rattle in it. The only problem I had was that the octopus, although packaged well, and plastic wrap arrived dirty. There's a yellow stain in the shape of a perfect circle on one side of the toy, and a brownish/yellow smear on the otherside of the toy. I think I'll take a stab at it with a Tide pen and hope for the best.
If you are ordering this as a last minute gift, beware.

 

Baby Aspen Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment