Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Fuchsia corduroy jumper with christmas tree applique and white bodysuit
List Price :
Price : $22.00
You Save : $22.00 (50%)

How to find Rare Editions Baby-Girls Newborn Corduroy Jumper,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Rare Editions Baby-Girls Newborn Corduroy Jumper.You can choose to buy a product and Rare Editions Baby-Girls Newborn Corduroy Jumper at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
might be this is a MUST HAVE excellent product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You are going to find out where to get the best deal on Rare Editions Baby-Girls Newborn Corduroy Jumper.
more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B005DWB1C6
Rare Editions Baby-Girls Newborn Corduroy Jumper
Customer Reviews
The only reason I am giving this product 2 stars is because the dress is cute, the fit is terrible. My daughter wears 9 or 12 months in any other clothes so I ordered 9 month size so it would have a little more fit. The dress is so wide that I could fit 2 of her in it ( it just hangs on her) and she is a chunky little girl. I am debating on returning the product entirely or seing if my MIL can salvage it with her sewing skills.
This outfit is very cute and well made, but it is very wide. It runs quite large. My daughter wears size 18-24 months, and 18 month sizes are tight and some don't fit her (too small). After reading other reviews about sizing being large, I ordered 18 month size. It was VERY large on her. I tried washing and drying it hoping it would shrink but it was still large.
It was still a very cute outfit, just keep in mind the large sizing when you order. Other than that, it is a very well made garment, quality fabrics and detailing. So cute!
Rare Editions Baby-Girls Newborn Corduroy Jumper
0 comments:
Post a Comment